Receive Valuable Incentives and Benefits
Energy performance incentives.
For houses that achieve a 20% energy reduction target versus OBC 2017 with SB-12 Savings by Design provides the following incentives:
- First time participants: $2,000 for each qualified home (up to maximum of 50 homes or $100,000)
- Second time participants: $1,000 for each qualified home (up to maximum of
100 homes or $100,000)
- Third time participants: $500 for each qualified home (up to maximum of 200
homes or $100,000)
* Only applies to homes qualified through SBD standards.
Integrated Design Process.
Savings by Design covers all costs of the Integrated Design Process including:
- Visioning session and report
- Preliminary energy model and IDP Session
- Integrated Design Process logistics,
catering, facilitation, and design expert fees
- Final IDP Session report
- Up to a $25,000 value
Additional program benefits.
- Identify clear and cost-effective strategies for achieving
- Get exclusive access to Canadian green building experts through an Integrated Design Process.
- Increase your team's capacity and awareness of green building innovation and implementation.
- Reinforce your corporate brand and the community's identity as a Savings by Design Project.
- Address key challenges that may stop or delay development approval.
> Program eligibility and how to apply.